Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life2

I got a story for you guys tonight and let me tell you I really fucked up this time so I really really like this girl her name is amber she's the best thing to happen to me so I tested her and I set up a fake account and acted as if I had a brother"David" and that was my mistake  I as talking good and then I got the feeling she was starting to like this guy better than me then I told a lie and she found out confronted me and now I can barley live with my self I have hurt this girl twice and I just want to kill my self but she keeps me planted so we are starting over I don't know if your reading this amber but I am so so so sorry 

Goodnight blogger 

Those who you fight with the most make be the most important to you don't mess it up -breizon horn

No comments:

Post a Comment