Sunday, August 31, 2014

lifes a bitch

Hey blogger I know I haven't been on in a while .
But recently I really feel like I screwed up and I don't know what to do I've destroyed the friendship of my neighbors I've told them to make the whole neighborhood to hate me cause I can't take it anymore and I just wanna die my sister hates me because her dumbest father brainwashed her making it seem like we cause all the problems in the family .
My friend is moving and its gonna tear me apart which is ironic because I'm so damn heartless
I'm serious
The only time I have cried is when someone I loved was about to commit suicide but other then that
evrytime I break someone up or ruin someone's friendship I don't feel sad or bad I feel guilt and I can't help it but my sister told me to never talk to her again and I broke down in tears and I don't like crying my father always told me it was a sign of weakness and to never cry and I went three years without crying
Ironically theres only one good part out of all of today
And its that my neatest friend in the whole world Cassie found a boy she likes and I think she has a chance with him and just her being happy and feeling so good about someone brought a smile to my face that and by the end of tomorrow ill end up writing a story about this haha that's sad that I can smile at a time of such pain but hey maybe tomorrow will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment