hey blogger so the only reason why im doing this is because my friend cassie is telling me too
so ill release some stress. And you know what I hope it works because the last couple days have been horrible so I now know what I put my friend amber through twice a full on heartbreak.
It didn't really hit me till I checked Facebook a couple days ago and saw that she was in a relationship with her e.x Wyatt who is in my words a self centerd pot smoking drunk who cheats on every girl he dates he broke her heart twice as well And left her for another girl. I did the same thing to her and left her for the same girl and I regretted it ever since and now whenever I see something about them together online it makes Me cry .
And you know I hate crying.
Its just I feel like I love her but she doesn't see it and she's happy with him and normally when she's happy I'm happy but not this time I don't like Wyatt I don't want him to hurt her again so please if theres anyone out there with tithe exception on one(you know who you are) please comment and help me?
No comments:
Post a Comment