Sunday, February 16, 2014

crap

That title is an understatement I'm feeling like shit for 2 reasons
1. I'm actually really sick and I can barely see and much less breathe
2.  The girl that I'm pretty sure I love doesn't see it at least it feels like she doesn't see it but every time I look at any girl I only see her I think about her every night and I don't know if I could live without her she has done so much for me unlike most and I appreciate that but also who she is ,why I love her she is so uncommon its actually funny me and her are so much alike sad thing is I don't think she's ever gonna read this and know :( btw for all of you that read these and don't comment even when I ask for help and you don't(depite one person) ALL YOU PEOPLE SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment