Hey blogger if your gonna read my posts and you do end up commenting on them I just want to say something first
No matter what you say it can't hurt me you may break me but you will never break my spirit and who I am I have probably been through more shit in fourteen years than most in 30
My life isn't perfect and I don't wish it was why because it made me who I am it molded me into what I can do and gave me strength I used to be bullied on my clothes I created a solution I have worn plain color t-shirts for the past two years
I may look weak and strange and not that much but bring out my temper and you'll see who I really am
Don't judge me by my looks but instead judge me by my personality
No comments:
Post a Comment