Hello I need to talk so much is on my mind I have so many problems
1. Today my grandma asked me to come play bingo again which I like but she only seems to be proud of me when I win money I got good grades for the first semester and I didn't get one praise
2.the girl that I love doesn't see it cause she in love with someone who beats me out in every way and I don't think shell ever no but I can't bring my self to tell her because it will be awkward
3. My best friend is dating one of the girls I like and she doesn't know it I have told him multiple times but he doesn't care
3.one of my friend is doing something(or acting ) like she's doing something that tore my family apart and it brings back so many memories I just can't handle it I would love to talk to someone please if you can help me comment or kick me at bahzion I love helping others but now I am the one that needs help
Please I need help
No comments:
Post a Comment